Deeprootsnatural.com is committed to ensuring that the privacy of every customer is protected. Deep Roots asks customers to provide certain information for identification while using the website for a better and more personalised online shopping experience; customers should be comfortable, as it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Online transactions are electronically encrypted to ensure that the financial data of a customer is safe and secure; customers may use credit cards online with confidence. In addition, the address, phone number, and financial data of customers will be used only by Deep Roots and will never be sold or revealed to anyone else.
It's Deep Roots policy that personal information, such as customer's name, address, email address, telephone number, and financial information, is private and confidential.
The personal information of a customer will only be used by Deeprootsnatural.com and will never be sold or revealed to outside sources.
Deep Roots may collect the following information:
- Name and date of birth
- Contact information including, email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
What Deep Roots does with the information they gather:
Deep Roots requires this information to understand the needs of its customers and to provide customers with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Deep Roots may use the information to improve their products and services.
- Deep Roots may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which they think customers may find interesting using the email address provided by the customers.
- Deep Roots may also use some information to contact customers for market research purposes. Deep Roots may contact customers by email, phone, fax or mail. Deep Roots may use the information to customize the website according to the customer's interests.
- If customers believe that any information Deep Roots is holding on to customers is incorrect or incomplete, It advises them to write or email as soon as possible. Deep Roots will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.